A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Husseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Husseman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Husseman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Husseman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Husseman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Husseman practice?
- Dr. Jacob Husseman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Husseman practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists, San Diego Plastic Surgeons, and San Diego Surgeons.