A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Khushigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Khushigian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khushigian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Khushigian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Michael Khushigian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob M. Khushigian practice?
- Dr. Jacob Khushigian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Khushigian practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.