A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Khushigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khushigian
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khushigian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Khushigian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khushigian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Khushigian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Michael Khushigian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob M. Khushigian practice?
- Dr. Jacob Khushigian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Khushigian practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.