Dr. Jacob Kitchener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Kitchener?

December 16th, 2015

Strict & Rude

Over 2 years ago my wife missed an appointment due to her M.S. here.That morning she couldn't get out of bed. Of course I couldn't cancel with a 24 hr notice. So I went to the office to explain my wife's condition having 40 scars and active lesions. They stated come back after 1 year with a new referral. We did that and still got refused care. I tried again here recently and they said not at all because they moved patient appointments to fit her in on her original appointment. That my wife's M.S. was an inconvenience even though they are a neurologists, obviously the patient doesn't come first. My wife's doctor sent a new referral and received a letter stating she missed several appointments, remember she missed one appointment due to a severe medical condition and was not offered another appointment and falsified a letter to stop her doctor from referring her again. I'd say in my opinion this place is a waste of time and totally unfriendly when something doesn't go their way. Such harsh punishment for missing one appointment and no sympathy for with those with severe conditions. I asked what happened to the 1 year return and denied us again, they said it and stated the doctor does what he wants with attitude. Wow what a god complex. May the true God forgive them. Next stop BBB for their poor service for this is no lie and all people should be aware before they try this office in Troy at least.

August 4th, 2015

He is outstanding. He called me at home to check on me.

January 9th, 2015

This appointment was made and Doctor seen at Miami Valley Hospital. He is currently no longer with that facility, need to locate his new practice site. Dr. Kitchner is a physician that I would recommend to everyone that would need his service.

May 7th, 2008