A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Kriteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Kriteman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chiropractic (Chiropractic Manipulation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriteman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kriteman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kriteman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Kriteman practice?
Dr. Jacob Kriteman practices Pediatrics near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Pediatricians.