A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Kriteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Kriteman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chiropractic (Chiropractic Manipulation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriteman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kriteman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Seymour Kriteman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Kriteman practice?
- Dr. Jacob Kriteman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Kriteman practices Pediatrics near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Pediatricians.