A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Lau, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Lau, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Edward Lau MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob E. Lau practice?
- Dr. Jacob Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Lau practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Dermatopathology near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Dermatologists, Oxnard Surgeons, and Oxnard Pathologists.