Dr. Jacob Lau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Lau?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Lau?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2016

Outstanding Dr

January 16th, 2016

Wrong Diagnosis

While being seen by Dr. Lau for years, I developed a skin growth that was discounted by him as benign. Dr. Lau told me “it’s too slow growing to be cancer so don’t worry.” Eventually I was advised by another doctor to have the growth removed ASAP because it looked very suspicious. The growth was cancerous and because it grew for so long, it required significant radiation in addition to surgery. The radiation has caused me many health problems all because of Dr. Lau’s wrong diagnosis. After surgery, I tried to make an appointment with Dr. Lau because I wanted him on my growing “cancer team” of doctors, but he told me (through his assistant) he didn’t want to see me at that time and wanted me to make an appointment in 6-8 weeks. Needless to say, today I see another dermatologist who actually knows what cancerous growths look like.

March 11th, 2015

Great Dermatologist!!!

Very smart and thorough doctor. Kind and takes care of his patients.

December 14th, 2013

Please look elsewhere! Awful...

August 14th, 2011

Dr. Lau has been a great dermatologist in treating my eczema. He has been patient with trying different medications, including suggestions on dietary changes to help minimize my eczema outbreaks. His staff is courteous, and when I have had questions or concerns, his staff, nurse or Dr. Lau have always returned my calls promptly-always by the end of the business day that I have called.I was highly recommend to Dr. Lau by my aesthetician, and I highly recommend him to anyone.

July 15th, 2011

Caring intelligent knowlegeable concerned family man-the BEST

After going 20 plus years with severe harsh psoriasis covering 80+-% of my body I'm at 7% because of this man. No help from several other dematologist-(common diagnosis from new derm dr's "what are you doing for that" "How's that working out") Not this man. He is the cream of the crop. He knows the new medications and how to get them for you for free. Not an arrogant bone in his body. NEVER a long wait to see him. I've been clear (7%) for years-Now thanks to him I'm free of narcotic pain meds I've been taking for 20 years. A man of principles and concern for your overall well being. He treats me like a friend. Smartest guy I've ever met. You got lucky you found him.

October 6th, 2009

Quality Dermatologist

Dr. Lau is a wonderful doctor. He is generous with his time and thoroughly explains the diagnoses and treatment. I would recommend him to anyone searching for a quality doctor.

September 13th, 2017