A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Levin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob L Levin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob L. Levin practice?
- Dr. Jacob Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Levin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists and Somers Point Cardiologists.