Learn more about Dr. Jacob Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Levin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob L Levin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob L. Levin practice?
- Dr. Jacob Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Levin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists and Somers Point Cardiologists.