Dr. Jacob Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Levin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2011

My first appointment with Dr. Levin, April 5,2011

A real pleasure! Dr. Levin left no stone unturned. His initial history is extremely detailed and exact. He is calming, easy to talk to and very caring. He spent as much time as it took to obtain the most accurate history and insight into what brought me to him.It was the very first time I had ever experienced such a comforting response from a Doctor regarding the importance that my faith plays in every aspect of my life. It was a very surprising,awesome experience. He has already helped me with my "atypical chest pains" just by making me feel so comfortable in being me. He even thanked me for giving him a very detailed medical history but also to give him a sense of who I am. How very grateful I am to be in the hands of such a man who is not only an excellent cardiologists but who also respects and considers that which comprises your very soul. TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!! THANK YOU DR. LEVIN. I feel certain all will be well.

August 31st, 2009

Dr.Levin has followed my condition for four years now. He has always been very candid with me about my situation and how he can treat me. This man cares and you know that when you deal with him. This can't be taught. I would recommend Dr. Levin to anyone who thinks they have heart problems.

March 5th, 2009