A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Liao Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Liao Ong is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Liao Ong, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao Ong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Liao Ong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Chua Liao Ong MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob C. Liao Ong practice?
- Dr. Jacob Liao Ong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Liao Ong practices Infectious Disease near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO and Loveland, CO.
See Fort Collins Infectious Disease Doctors.