A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Liao Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Liao Ong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao Ong
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Liao Ong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Liao Ong, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao Ong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Liao Ong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Chua Liao Ong MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob C. Liao Ong practice?
- Dr. Jacob Liao Ong has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Liao Ong practices Infectious Disease near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Infectious Disease Doctors.