A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Lohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Lohr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohr graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lohr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lohr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan