A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Lohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Lohr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohr graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lohr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Andrew Lohr MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Lohr practice?
- Dr. Jacob Lohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Lohr practices Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians.