A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Lokich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Lokich, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lokich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lokich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Lokich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Inflammation (Stomatitis)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lokich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lokich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Jerome Lokich MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Lokich practice?
- Dr. Jacob Lokich has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Lokich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Oncologists.