A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Lokich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Lokich, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Lokich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mouth Inflammation (Stomatitis)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lokich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lokich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Jerome Lokich MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Lokich practice?
- Dr. Jacob Lokich has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Lokich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Oncologists.