A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Lustgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Lustgarten is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Lustgarten, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustgarten graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lustgarten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob J Lustgarten MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Lustgarten practice?
- Dr. Jacob Lustgarten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Lustgarten practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Kensington, MD and Washington, DC.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.