A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Mendenhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Mendenhall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendenhall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendenhall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Mendenhall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob William Buster Mendenhall DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob W. Mendenhall practice?
- Dr. Jacob Mendenhall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Mendenhall practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.