Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Miller Jr
Dr. John Miller Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA, with another office in Garden Grove, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with West Anaheim Medical Center, Coastal Communities Hospital and Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Miller Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. John Miller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.
Dr. Edward Chai
Pediatrics, General Practice, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Santa Ana, CA 1.38 mi14
Dr. Faraz Valaie
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Santa Ana, CA 1.45 mi14
Dr. Elenea Medina
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Santa Ana, CA 2.09 mi14