A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Moore, Ophthalmologist - Cataract, Implant and Laser Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Moore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Moore practice?
Dr. Jacob Moore practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.