A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Moore, Ophthalmologist - Cataract, Implant and Laser Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Jackson Moore MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Moore practice?
- Dr. Jacob Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Moore practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.