A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Morgan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Richard Morgan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob R. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Jacob Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Morgan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Cardiologists.