A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Neufeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Neufeld, MD, MSPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Neufeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Alan Neufeld MD and MSPH is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Jacob Neufeld has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Neufeld practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatrics near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Hill, CA and Twin Falls, ID.
See Boise Physiatrists and Boise Pediatricians.