Jacob C Ninan Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 4th, 2012
I visited this office with a close friend with advanced cancer and was appalled at the doctors reaction to questions. He appeared offended to be asked any questions and answered with short single sentences. My friend has a serious condition and doesn't really understand what is currently happening, why, and what is being done which is why I went with her. She didn't even know what the drug they were giving her was supposed to do! The doctor wasn't the least bit interested in explaining anything to her or me. On top of that she has lost tremendous amounts of weight recently and is becoming frail. She needs counseling on proper nutrition to help her fight her disease and stay as healthy as possible. The doctor is just ignoring it. This doctor doesn't seem to consider the entire person as his case. I had to bring up nutritional counseling TO HIM and he wasn't concerned at all. Told her to ask her regular doctor. I am not qualified to evaluate this man's medicine but I would never want this doctor working on me. I want to know what's happening to me and the treatment, prognosis, etc, in detail and you won't get it from this man. Patients are not just cases. They are people who are sick and frightened. Terrible way to handle patients who's lives are threatened. Shame on him.