A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Nir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Nir, Psychiatrist, Physiatrist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chief Rehab Medicine - Beth Israel Hospital Brooklyn Division
Education & Awards
Dr. Nir graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Nir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob Y. Nir practice?
Dr. Jacob Nir practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.