A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Nir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Nir, Psychiatrist, Physiatrist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chief Rehab Medicine - Beth Israel Hospital Brooklyn Division
Education & Awards
Dr. Nir graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Nir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Yair Nir MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Y. Nir practice?
- Dr. Jacob Nir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Nir practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.