Dr. Jacob Offenberger MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

October 10th, 2016
GOOD DOCTOR

February 2nd, 2016
Dr was dismissive and rude. Spent little time with patient. Spoke rapidly and could not understand him

October 1st, 2015
A Genius!
Was suffering for years of cough and wheezing whether it was summer or winter, at home or abroad, at concerts, dinners, meetings. Also woken up constantly by a barrage of cough. Tried multiple inhalers, and rescue inhalers. None solved my problem. I sought out an allergist with the best reputation in my area and found Dr. Offenberger. I still don't know whether I have asthma or an allergy, but the treatment he recommended was like a miracle. Having suffered so long, 3 years of constant coughing, I did not expect to stop coughing in a day of treatment. I expected a gradual improvement. I was placed on high dose steroids tapering down daily, a once a day inhaler, new in the market containing two medications, and a maintenance tablet at night, and continue my rescue inhalers as needed. I stopped coughing the very next day after I saw him. Have not coughed since. No need to even use my rescue inhaler. I can't say enough how life changing it is to not have to cough every 5-10 seconds. I don't cough anymore period. The treatment is effective and Dr. Offenberger obviously is the king in this field. The staff are courteous, prompt, friendly. His office is clean and easily accessible. You can pay for parking in the building or park by a side street which is residential. I've done both. Dr. Offenberger is a talent who knows his stuff. I highly recommend him.

October 2nd, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Offenberger can be difficult to understand at times, but he is absolutely amazing. He is both efficient and thorough. He also has a great sense of humor. I had uncontrolled asthma and allergies. Coming to him was the best thing I could do for myself. The ladies in the front desk are not always friendly. This in the first place I have been to where I have to contact my insurance to make sure a procedure/treatment is covered. Every other medical office I have been to handles this task. That being said his office is always full. I deal with the negative because he is such a great doctor.

June 27th, 2013
Horrible time making an appointment and contacting the doctor to answer a simple question.

January 24th, 2012
Dr offenberger is the Best immunology and asthma Doctor!!!!!He saved my daughter's life and has been our family Physician for over 10 years.

September 18th, 2011
They don't get any better than this!
Dr. O is without a doubt the very best there is. He diagnosed and cured me in the first visit, allowing me to cancel my surgery for the following week! I have been without polyps now for a few years, thanks to him. They also do not come any more caring and considerate.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr OFFENBERGER IS THE FINEST IN HIS FIELD. LOOK NO FURTHER.

January 7th, 2010
He is all about the care for his patients
I met the Dr years ago when I worked at a nursery for exotic plants. He was more concerned about my cough than my lack of insurance. He puts the health of the average person above all else. I have never had better care and I recommend him without reservation.

March 31st, 2009
Really cares about his patients.
Makes me feel very comfortable and always takes into consideration all other health problem I have. Excellent Dr. Would highly recommend!

August 25th, 2008
I have mild asthma and don't need much from a doctor which is good because one doesn't get much from him. He is always very rushed and overbooks. I felt that what he wanted me on was overkill for my condition. I see him twice a year in order to get the prescriptions I need.

April 19th, 2017