A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Oommen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Oommen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- River Parishes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob S Oommen MD is a male Obstetrician , has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Oommen practice?
- Dr. Jacob Oommen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Oommen practices Obstetrics near La Place, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gramercy, LA.
See La Place Obstetricians & Gynecologists.