Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob Oommen
Dr. Jacob Oommen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Place, LA, with another office in Gramercy, LA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics. Dr. Oommen is affiliated with Tulane-Lakeside Hospital, Saint James Parish Hospital and River Parishes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob Oommen has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jacob Oommen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Place, LA.
Dr. Michael Cohen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Kenner, LA 14.96 mi39
Dr. Juancarlos Torres
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Kenner, LA 14.97 mi
Dr. Laura Crafton
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine
Kenner, LA 16.84 mi30