A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Plotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Plotkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotkin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Plotkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Brownsville Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob S Plotkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Plotkin practice?
- Dr. Jacob Plotkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Plotkin practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.