A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Plotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plotkin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Plotkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Plotkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotkin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Plotkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Brownsville Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob S Plotkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Plotkin practice?
- Dr. Jacob Plotkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Plotkin practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.