A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rabinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rabinovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinovich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabinovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rabinovich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinovich graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabinovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Rabinovich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Rabinovich practice?
- Dr. Jacob Rabinovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Rabinovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons.