A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rabinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rabinovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinovich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabinovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rabinovich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinovich graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabinovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Rabinovich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Rabinovich practice?
- Dr. Jacob Rabinovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Rabinovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.