A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rajfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rajfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rajfer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajfer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rajfer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajfer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob Rajfer practice?
Dr. Jacob Rajfer practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.