A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rakhman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rakhman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rakhman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakhman graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Rakhman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rakhman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob D. Rakhman practice?
Dr. Jacob Rakhman practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.