A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rakhman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rakhman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakhman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rakhman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rakhman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakhman graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Rakhman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob DR Rakhman MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob D. Rakhman practice?
- Dr. Jacob Rakhman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Rakhman practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.