A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rakhman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rakhman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rakhman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakhman graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Rakhman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob DR Rakhman MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob D. Rakhman practice?
- Dr. Jacob Rakhman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Rakhman practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.