A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rakhman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rakhman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakhman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rakhman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rakhman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakhman graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Rakhman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob DR Rakhman MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob D. Rakhman practice?
- Dr. Jacob Rakhman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Rakhman practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.