A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rand, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rand has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob H Rand MD is a male Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob H. Rand practice?
- Dr. Jacob Rand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Rand practices Hematology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Hematologists.