Dr. Jacob Rauchwerger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
So far he has been awesome
Has listened to me. I must say he is trying to help with my multiple spine issues. Dr R has been awesome to date. Although his office staff needs retraining in patient care

February 21st, 2016
the Hughest Level Of Care
Having been in a car accident three years plus ago I found this medical practitioner to be above everybody else quality treatment caring and true concern has help me through my process I highly recommend this facility in this position and strongly suggest if you're looking for a pain management specialist this is absolutely The place to go

April 25th, 2015
pain
listen and follow his advice and get great results

April 5th, 2015
Be Truthful and Tell him Everything
Great Doctor for Pain Management. I had upper back pain for more than two years, went to at least 6 pain doctors with no improvement in pain. Thank God somebody recommended Dr Jacob Rouchwerger. He heard me patiently and started his treatment systematically. The first attempt failed and second treatment did partially work. But the third treatment worked and I am completely painfree. My life has been really transformed for the better and I recommend him very highly. He keeps trying different treatments until he finds one which fits your needs and improves patients quality of life. If you have patience he will certainly cure you of you pain and discomfort.

November 30th, 2014
There are many qualities I like about Dr. Rauchwerger but the one that stood out the most for me was the time he spent with me in his office to find the root of my pain. He also wasn't nervous about putting me on medications to treat my pain like a lot of other doctors .

November 22nd, 2014
I should have read reviews of this Doctor first. I should have been wary of ease of appointment, of course I got an appointment easily, this is not a doctor anyone goes to more than once! I wonder why his courteous staff puts up with his arrogance? I hope never again will I see this man - certainly, I will not seek his medical advice.

July 18th, 2014
He' s a jerk!
He is the most condescending, uncaring doctor I've ever met. He doesn't listen and what he writes down is not what I was saying! His staff agreed with me that he was a her and then he threatened to discharge me as a patient because I called him out on his lack of care and concern. He was more concerned that I called him a here then getting the care I needed. He also left me misdiagnosed for months. I had to go to my primary to get an mri that he wouldn't do. It was only after the mri was done that he tried to treat me.

April 8th, 2014
Horrible
You go to a doctor due to chronic pain he was the absolute worst doctor I have ever met with in my life.... He would not prescribe any sort of pain medicine as other said he was more interested in taking a urine sample.... The wait time was over two hours and nothing was accomplished... He is very stuck up and thinks he knows what he is doing or saying not out there to help his patients just collect their money

March 11th, 2014
Far too interested in talking at you than with you.
He actually told me to not talk so much when I was describing my pain, said to just answer his questions yes or no. He was most concerned with catching so called "Dr. Shoppers" with his mandatory urine test than helping to alleviate my chronic pain that requires medication. He was not apologetic once my urine samples came back negative for abuse, just said you have no idea how many people abuse drugs that I see. Forget this guy, anyone out of the telephone book is going to be more sympathetic to chronic pain and injury.

February 13th, 2014
IF YOU HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO WASTE, AND NOTHING ELSE TO DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...
doctor was more concerned with drug testing and being sued then helping me. was overly impressed with himself, and thought he was listening to my problem and never did anything proceedures help me!

July 7th, 2013
Dr Rauchwerger was able to figure out where my pain was coming from and alleviate it when other doctors weren't .

October 12th, 2011
Excellent bedside manners. Improved my quality of life by decreasing my pain. Recommend to anyone suffering pain for a long time.