A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob E Reed DO is a male Trauma Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob E. Reed practice?
- Dr. Jacob Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Reed practices Trauma Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.