A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Reiss, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Reiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Anderson Reiss MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Jacob Reiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Reiss practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Geneticists.