A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Reiss, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Reiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Anderson Reiss MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Jacob Reiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Reiss practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Geneticists.