Dr. Jacob Rispler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2016
Waste of time, money and pain
I met with the sales guy for quite a while and he sold me on the fractional resurfacing for wrinkles, age spots, sagging and mole removal. He even asked if I would want to go to lunch some day! Hmmmmm.....Part of the sales pitch, obviously. It never happened...haha. I drove from the High Desert to Covina once a month for about 9 months. The lady who actually did my treatments (Theresa) was VERY nice but I called her my torturer because it was REALLY painful. Sometimes to the point of tears! Then after my face would be all bloody looking like I had been in a fight. I was willing to put up with all that, though, because I thought this would work and be better than going under the knife for a face lift. $9,500.00 later NOPE!!!!! The only improvement I was able to see was the brown age spots were gone. The wrinkles, sagging and moles were all still there and looked as if nothing had been done!!!! I'm so mad at myself for throwing my time, money and comfort away on this. I could have put that money towards a real face lift!!!! Now I'm stuck because that was all I had for this type of thing. Don't do it!!!!!!

July 1st, 2016
Highly recommended
I have had problems with acne for a couple of years and I tried and have gone to too many clinics and doctors already, used by their instructions as precise as one could but I was never satisfied with results and more importantly the attitude of the providers was of no help at all. Then one day, a friend visited me at my house and suggested Dr. Jacob Rispler for my acne problems. So I decided to call the clinic. My talk with the customer service was very productive. The voice was very informative and well-informed to any of my queries and concerns. We came up with a schedule for visit, then ALAS that day came. The staff was very polite as he greeted me and directed me to the doctor’s clinic for the assessment of my acne condition. He took the time to explain my condition to me and put me on a medication that he was sincere about how it will take a while to work but it will, then came up with the set of time for the day of operation! Then, it did! I arrived late morning at their office and was called immediately to start our operation. He informed me of the kind of laser that he’ll be using and gave me assurance of the success of the operation. Everything proceeded as to how it was expected to happen. I felt no disturbing changed and feeling towards my face, in fact, it was smooth and somewhat illuminated. This may not be the cheapest price, but the assurance and confidence that one ought to feel was evident in me. Would like to thank the staffs and the doctor who attended me. It was a privilege for me to happen! I will surely be back if there’s anything new concern of the matter occurs again. Would gladly recommend Jacob Rispler, MD, to see my family and friends.

June 22nd, 2016
From 5-10, I would give Dr. Jacob 10. He's just a nice guy that knows how to handle customers. I never thought he's this great when it comes to removing noticeable face scar. Kudos, will recommend.

June 1st, 2016
expensive and absolutely no results!!

August 20th, 2015
I felt like they were only after my money

August 2nd, 2015
I suffered with this problem for over two years and he got rid of my problem
Bright red splotches and oozing and Dr Rispler gave me cortizone shots around red patches and it finally disappeared....

April 8th, 2015
Best doc ever
Honestly an amazing experience. Dr. Rispler has helped me with my acne big time!

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Rispler & his staff are AWESOME!!!!!!!
A few months ago I had my FREE consultation at Laser and Dermatology Institute. I met with one of the consultants first and thought he is extremely knowledgeable & professional. After I met with the consultant I felt confident to start treatment that same day. Dr. Rispler is one of the smartest dermatologist I've ever met. I asked tons of questions and he was very patient with me and answered every question I had. Dr. Rispler explained to me that it would take 6-8 treatments to laser off my facial hair permanently. After the consultation I was super exited to get started. I had my first laser hair removal treatment at the Covina office. A nurse named Teresa did my first treatment she was very gentle. She numbed my face and gave me some protective goggles for my eyes and she explained into detail what she was doing. She zapped my face with the laser a few times and I was done. OMG, I was so surprised that I was done with my first laser treatment so fast. The lasers felt like warm tiny stings on my face but it was virtually painless. I'm looking foward to my future laser treatments.. So far I'm extremely satisfied with Dr. Rispler and his staff. I highly recommend LDI to anyone.

January 21st, 2015
My initial consultation with Dr. Rispler was great .

December 30th, 2014
Dr. Rispler & the staff were so nice!

November 8th, 2014
He is simply the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. Ignorant, doesn't care for the patient's well being, nor the patient's financial status. Moreover, he doesn't give a single chance to talk to him, he leaves the room immediately, if you ever need something, discuss it with the nurse. He is simply abnormal. Yes, he is

September 16th, 2014
tattoo removal
I came in for the free consultation to be seen for tattoo removal. I met with the doctor and a nurse , They were very nice to me and very accommodating. I explained to him what I wanted done. Then he evaluated my tattoo and told me how many treatments I would need to remove my tattoo, So I liked what i heard and started treatments the same day and received a discount . The nurse then applied a numbing cream so it wouldn't be as painful, I have heard that it is as bad as getting a tattoo, But with the numbing cream it wasn't so bad as I thought it would be. The nurse then gave me after care instructions to follow. So far I have had two treatments and I can already see how it is breaking up the ink and lightening the tattoo. I am satisfied so far with my treatments and looking forward to see the end result.