Dr. Jacob Roberts DO Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 7 reviews

October 12th, 2016
Dr. Roberts is professional and his staff is WONDERFUL!!!! We are always in and out for our appointments and my surgery went very well! Thank you Dr. Roberts and staff for a great result!

October 6th, 2015
Perfect Experience
Dr. Roberts takes his time while in the office, and is a rock star in the OR. 3 months out from VSG and feeling great! Thank you Dr. Roberts!

April 30th, 2013
social or god complex????
I can get into the office fast; but I always have to wait at least 45 minutes before being taken back. I feel like I am stuck with Dr. Roberts after moving to Michigan and bariatrics not being as popular as where I moved from. I will soon be looking to build a new relationship with another physician even if it requires an even further drive. Sometimes I feel like there is an air of arrogance coming off of him. I don't ever doubt his competence, but if I wanted someone that really cared about me or remembered who I was, I'd pick another doctor before settling.

June 29th, 2012
Always late
Very nice doctor, but always running behind. Even if you are the first appointment of the day, he's late. Also, very quick to dismiss you and often will confuse you with other patients when asking you questions about your last visit. Office staff is great though and always very accomodating and will take the time needed with you.

September 5th, 2011
first visit orientation
The doctor was friendly and took time to familiarize himself with my case since I was a transfer patient from PA. The office did not seem organized and I had to wait nearly an hour and a half to finally see the doctor.

March 7th, 2011
Became my surgeon for serious emergency bowel surgery. He saved my life. He voluntarily called my daughter, a nurse in Colorado, and discussed the surgery and my case for 30 minutes on his way home. When she came in to help our family a week later, he was wonderful to us all in an office visit. I am very impressed.

February 12th, 2011
Waited for over 2 hours to see this doctor for a follow up appt. after surgery!!! I was then asked to reschedule! He even forgot to see my family after my surgery-they had to page him to ask how the surgery went. He was also 2 1/2 hours late for the surgery! Surgery scheduled at 8:30-I was taken at 11:00! Surgery was fine-but overall impression of this doctor is terrible.