A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Robison is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Robison, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Robison MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Robison practice?
- Dr. Jacob Robison has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Robison practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.