A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Robison, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob G. Robison practice?
Dr. Jacob Robison practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.