A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rouse is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rouse, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Carl Rouse MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob C. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Jacob Rouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Rouse practices Anesthesiology near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Anesthesiologists.