A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Rozbruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Rozbruch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozbruch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozbruch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Rozbruch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozbruch graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rozbruch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob D Rozbruch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob D. Rozbruch practice?
- Dr. Jacob Rozbruch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Rozbruch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.