Dr. Jacob Rozbruch MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery New York, NY

April 18th, 2016
TERRIBLE experience
HORRIBLE experience. I had a shoulder pain so I went to Dr. Rozbruch. All receptionists were very rude especially Linda. I took X-ray and MRI but due to their unprofessional correspondent, I decided to go with other doctor. I needed the CD of MRI result for my new doctor so I kindly asked Linda to pass it on to me but she was very rude and have lost my MRI result. First, she told me to come pick it up but then when I got there, the CD wasn't ready for me to pick up. Secondly, she said she have messenger-ed it over to my new doctor but she was lying. She has never messenger-ed it and have lost the result. She yelled at me that she has no tracking number because she doesn't remember when she has mailed that out and that it was my fault because I didn't come pick up the next day. She also mentioned "She was very busy so she had no time to track where my result of MRI." I had a reschedule my appointment with new doctor on top of that, I had a take another MRI. This place is TERRIBLE. Employees are very rude and unprofessional.

August 9th, 2015
Go somewhere else.
I would recommend you stay away from this doctor.

February 23rd, 2015
Top Notch Practitioner, and Terrific Manner
Dr. Rozbruch is our "family orthopedic surgeon," having replaced my torn ACL a few years ago and performed rotator cuff surgery very recently on my husband. I've also referred at least two other people to him, both of which were completely happy. He is smart, personable, has a great manner, sets you at ease, knows his stuff. And his staff is lovely. With my ACL surgery, he was able to give me way more range of motion than I had with a prior ACL replacement, done by a different orthopedic surgeon. My husband, a tri-athlete, had been in pain since a shoulder injury in college, and the surgery was totally successful. My husband and I are very careful consumers, and ask many questions. We have complete and unqualified confidence in Jacob Rozbruch.

February 18th, 2015
The pressure must be getting to him.
Dr. Rozbruch's mind is probably over-whelmed right now, because he is being sued my the U.S. Government for tax evation. Check the internet. I would wait to have any care with this physician, until he clears up his financial issues.

February 1st, 2015
I felt much worse after Dr. Rozbruch performed surgery on me. I went to a different doctor afterwards, had surgery again, and the second doctor I saw was able to help me.

December 19th, 2014
Dr. Rozbruch spent almost no time with me before delivering a diagnosis that was completely erroneous and based on arrogant and instantaneous assumptions rather than scientific inquiry. Thank heavens my wife had the smarts to get me away from his extremely dubious practice, though $ 875 too late. Beware!

October 28th, 2014
Very Bad Experience
After hip replacement surgery with Dr. Rozbruch I needed to have revision surgery on both my hips.

January 30th, 2013
Great Doctor great staff
I could not have asked for a better doctor. His office staff was the best. I am a professional patient, I have not been to a better office.

October 8th, 2012
Trygve Sandberg
Dr. Rozbruch repaired my ACL's both at same time 17 years ago. He did a wonderful job as did his entire team. I have been pluging along ever since and I am now getting 2 new knee's. After thousand's of miles skiing mostly, running and overall high activity it is time for new knee's. I am so happy to know Dr. Rozbruch as he is one of a kind and THE BEST:>) I feel Blessed to be able to have him fix my problems. Thank God:>)

October 2nd, 2012
One of his first patients and still a patient after 34 years
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rozbruch. He is a great diagnostician. He believes is treatment before surgery. He is one of the most caring physicians and has a wonderful bedside manner. Above all, and most importantly, he tells the truth and, in doing so, alleviates most of your concerns and enables you to know exactly what to expect. He has my utmost respect and appreciation.

September 1st, 2011
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Rozburch and his staff are all amazing caring people. Dr Rozbruch was not a doctor that rushed into surgery but rathered listened to your problems and figured out the best way to resolve your pain. He sincerely cares about each and every patient like they are his family. I had been to 5 other doctors who misdiagnosed me. Dr. Rozburch saved me from a live of miserable pain and I couldnt' thank him more!

August 10th, 2011
Mr Zarry Ponder
He is one of the best surgens I have ever met. He completed my hip replacement surgury on Monday afternoon and I was walking on Tuesday and ready to go home on Wednesday. His Staff is great and they really do care