A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Samander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Samander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samander
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Samander, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samander graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Samander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Lawnwood Pavilion, Fort Pierce, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Albert Samander MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Samander practice?
- Dr. Jacob Samander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Samander practices Psychiatry near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Port Saint Lucie Psychiatrists.