A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Samander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Samander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Samander, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samander graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Samander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Lawnwood Pavilion, Fort Pierce, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Albert Samander MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Samander practice?
- Dr. Jacob Samander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Samander practices Psychiatry near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Port Saint Lucie Psychiatrists.