A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlesinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Joseph Schlesinger MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Jacob Schlesinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Schlesinger practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.