A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Schulz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Schulz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob F Schulz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob F. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Jacob Schulz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Schulz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.