A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Schulz is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Schulz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob F Schulz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob F. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Jacob Schulz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Schulz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.