A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Sharaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Sharaby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Sharaby, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Urinary Tract Stones Urolithiasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharaby graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharaby has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharaby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance