September 1st, 2016
My experience through several appointments with Dr. Sloane was, so far, impeccable.

September 21st, 2015
Knowledgeable and open. Baffled by previous "reviews."

April 6th, 2015
Average at best
He's a good doctor, he's knowledgeable, but not very interested in the individual or their concerns. He has left a few things out when we meet for checkups (including test results) and isn't very open minded to alternatives in discussion. While he does do a good job he rushes, and doesn't actually pay attention. I'm sure that the amount of paperwork they have to fill out is overwhelming sometimes, but that shouldn't actually show in how you treat a patient.

September 10th, 2013
total waste of time
Dr. Sloane was a complete and utter waste of time. He was a complete jerk, who didn't have any compassion for the pain that I am in. He has zero people skills and I can't believe he is even a doctor. He was completely unprofessional and lacked the empathy that a good doctor should have for their patients. He barely listened to me and kept looking at me with a blank expression on his face. He was patronizing and condescending. I called my primary care right away to let her know that I will never want anything more to do with this doctor. Don't waste your time, if they try to give you an appointment with Dr. Sloane ask to see someone else!

June 7th, 2013
Insensitive & Unprofessional
Don't waste your time with this doctor -- he does not listen, said unprofessional things, laughed inappropriately and then wanted me to take a daily medication for a mis-diagnosis. When my primary doctor followed up with him with my real diagnosis, even she was shocked at his lack of care or interest.