A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Sperber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Sperber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sperber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Elliott Sperber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacob E. Sperber practice?
- Dr. Jacob Sperber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Sperber practices Psychiatry near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See East Meadow Psychiatrists.