Overall Review

November 25th, 2016
Disfigured and in constant pain - be careful

November 24th, 2016
I had eyelid surgery one year ago by Dr Steiger. The surgery was a breeze. The results are incredible. I look refreshed, yet I still look like me. This is exactly what I wanted. He exceeded my expectations. I also want to comment that the office staff was also excellent. Dr Steiger and his team were always there for me if I needed anything. Impeccable service. Thank you.

November 20th, 2016
Best experience I could have ever hoped for with Dr Steiger. The surgery went well, the recovery was easier then I expected, and I am very pleased with the results. This doctor is a genius at his craft.

November 15th, 2016
Very friendly and compassionate doctor and staff

November 10th, 2016
The worst
Just a horrible experience and unprofessional result and attitude

November 10th, 2016
Thank you Dr.S
i had my one year follow up with Dr S and wanted to express my gratitude for the beautiful job he did on my face. Dr S has the best bedside manner of any doc I ever encountered. He is kind, polite and real. My results are amazing and I still receive complements from family and friends. They all say it is the best facelift they have ever seen. I continue to see him for Botox and he has me as a patient or life!

November 2nd, 2016
How come
Have to wonder why negative reviews are disappearing

October 14th, 2016
Terrible results
Will now need major correction from what he has done to me. Do not believe all the rave reviews.

October 8th, 2016
A true master
Dr Steiger is an amazing plastic surgeon. I have been going to him for over 5 years for non surgical facial rejuvenation. I can honestly say that I look better and as youthful now then I did when I first met him. Every suggestion he has ever made has been spot on. It is easy to see that he loves what he does. He doesn't rush you in and out. His injections easy and I have never had any bruising. Do yourself a favor and see this wonderful artist.

September 13th, 2016
Great doctor
After doing extensive research on plastic surgeons, I was pleased to find Dr. Steiger because he is also an ear, nose, throat specialist. I was searching for someone who would take good care of my teenage daughter who needed rhinoplasty. Dr. Steiger and his staff put us at ease right away. I was happy to hear they did not need general anesthesia to do the procedure, although he does use a board certified anesthesiologist during surgery. The nurses were quite caring and comforting. The procedure was uneventful. There was minimal swelling and bruising, no nasal packing, and my daughter complained of minimal pain. The results are outstanding. My daughter is so happy with the outcome. Could not have had a better experience.

June 8th, 2016
Great doctor
I have been getting non surgical treatments by dr Steiger for over a year. My results have been fantastic and natural. He is a true master.

April 6th, 2016
Outstanding and very patient doctor with extensive knowledge. Incredible results - couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.