Facial Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist- Head and Neck Surgery
Video profile
1001 N Federal Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33432
561-499-9339
Locations and availability (3)

|  Student  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. Steiger is a wonderful plastic surgeon. My nose job was a simple procedure that turned out great. I was treated with kindness and care. I couldn't be happier with the results.

|  Outstanding facial plastic surgeon  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2013

Dr Steiger performed rhinoplasty and a deep plane facelift. I am extremely satisfied with the results and, equally importantly, am very impressed with Dr Steiger's skills. He is incredibly accessible and a super nice person, along with being highly skilled. His facility in Boca Raton is modern, stylish and extremely clean. If you want anything done to your face, go to Dr Steiger! I like that he concentrates solely on the face.

|  Does great Botox jaw reduction!  |  show details
by Thao on Dec 11th, 2013

I recently had Botox jaw reduction performed by Dr. Steiger and love the results! It was painless and only took a few minutes to be done. I have seen a good dramatic effect on shape of my face after only two weeks and look forward to seeing the full effect of the procedure. My face already looks thinner and has more of a heart shape. Dr. Steiger is friendly and extremely talented at what he does! He also has a superb staff and beautiful building. I will revisit him should I need anything else done in the future and am grateful to him for making me more beautiful!

|  Patient  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2013

The experience was not unpleasant and the result was no less than I wanted. All my expectations were met.

|  Extremely Satisfied Patient  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2013

I must have interviewed at least a dozen or more plastic surgeons before having my face done. None of them impressed me favorably. Either they were arrogant, condescending, and egotistical, or they were like used car salesmen, telling lies and encouraging unrealistic expectations. Then I visited Dr. Steiger, and my search stopped. Dr. Steiger is down to earth, completely honest, and takes the time to explain things without a sales pitch. He also employs the newest techniques, which older SMAS surgeons tended to criticize (out of envy, of course). My surgery went very well, something that no one can guarantee. But at every step, I knew what to expect, thanks to Dr. Steiger’s excellent communication skills. When I had a question, he was never more than a quick phone call away. I am very happy with my result. So is my entire family.

|  Boca's Best!  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Steiger was the 3rd plastic surgeon I visited. He showed me photo's of previous patients that he had done. The day of surgery I was very nervous but the doctor that put me to sleep was wonderful. Dr. Steiger is very easy to talk to and didn't make me feel rushed.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by M. on Sep 25th, 2013

After being seriously disappointed with my previous primary rhinoplasty, I searched long and hard for the right doctor to do my revision. Luckily I found him in Dr. Steiger. I couldn't have made a better decision, he is amazing and my nose looks better than I would have even thought possible. And not only is he an incredible doctor, but he's also a wonderful person. The revision surgery was twice the cost of my first rhinoplasty but worth every single penny. Do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation with Dr. Steiger, you won't regret it.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by Marla on Sep 6th, 2013

Thank you again for all of your professionalism, attention to detail, and genuine caring. I have been to numerous plastic surgeons and I tend to be very picky. I am so impressed with Dr. Steiger. He makes you feel like you are a friend and the best thing about him is that he is brilliant and an absolute Artist!!! It's unbelievable. I will never go to anyone else!

|  Nose Surgery  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

I had surgery on my nose Aug. 6th. Dr Steiger is kind, compassionate and understood my concerns. The entire office staff was wonderful. I had very little pain and am so pleased with how the surgery went. I still have a few more months before all the swelling goes down but I am thrilled. I woke up very comfortable and received a call that evening from Dr. Steiger. The nurse kept my family updated and was with me when I woke up from surgery. I cannot thank Dr. Steiger and his entire staff enough. A special thanks to Nurse Nichole for keeping me comfortable and her calm comforting manner.I would recommend Dr. Steiger to anyone seeking the best!

|  Excellent one year follow up after Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Adam on Aug 11th, 2013

HI everyone- its now August 2013 and I have had wonderful results with my primary rhinoplasty with Dr Steiger. It was amazing that I could even tell the week after the surgery that I loved my new nose. I am super perfectionistic and and my nose is perfect, it fits my face,-the profile is super straight and it is convex, very masculine and beautiful. Dr. Steiger really does his work well and is in my opinion one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever met. I hope anyone with questions or concerns will feel free to contact me, as a physician and surgeon myself, I was really particular about whom I would allow to operate on me and what I wanted done. Dr. Steiger simply met every single goal. In fact I recently also had him perform chin liposuction to refine my chin a bit and I will definitely post photos once I have healed. Thank you :) Adam Koenigsberg MD FACS

|  Wouldn't go to anyone else. Excellent!  |  show details
by Sheree on Aug 10th, 2013

Dr. Steiger is extraordinary in his bedside manner, commitment to patient satisfaction, thoroughness, technical skill and aesthetic eye. I travel from my home in Dallas to S. Florida a few times a year specifically and only to receive Dysport, wrinkle filler and lip injections by Dr. Steiger. Although I have previously received the same injections from other highly qualified plastic surgeons in Dallas, Dr. Steiger is so well trained in specifically 'facial' surgical procedures and aesthetics that there is no comparison in the quality of results. Even something so non-invasive such as injections, I only trust Dr. Steiger. Choosing a highly trained surgeon is always critical but even more critical when performing facial procedures. Using a general plastic surgeon or dermatologist doesn't have the specialized skill or trained eye that Dr. Steiger exemplifies. I highly recommend him and have referred to numerous friends who are all equally as impressed.

|  In love with my results!  |  show details
by Judi P. on Aug 1st, 2013

I'd like to share my experience with everyone regarding my facelift surgery, treatment, and follow-up office visits with Dr. Jacob Steiger. Before choosing Dr. Jacob Steiger to do my surgery, I had consulted with three other plastic surgeons who seemed more intent on what couldn't be done as opposed to what could. I liked the fact that Dr Steiger's vision for my surgery was one of conservative restraint. My personal goal was to achieve a result that would have me appear very natural, rested, and at the same time erase a good number of years. I had no desire to have the mask-like results we often see on women whose surgeries simply went too far. Ultimately I chose Dr Jacob Steiger. Upon entering Dr. Jacob Steiger's state of the art facilities in Boca Raton Florida, I was greeted by one of his staff who quickly made me feel at ease. Everyone went over and above to assure that I was comfortable. Dr. Steiger's own calm, friendly, professional demeanor accompanied me into surgery. His personal followup call the evening of surgery to check my status was very much appreciated. Always prompt and at the appointed times, my office visits all went smoothly. The short wait times were a blessing. Especially for my post op visits. Even on the occasions when I called the office with questions, I was greeted as one of the "Steiger Family" and my answers were prompt and forth coming. My entire experience with Dr. Jacob Steiger and his staff have thoroughly exceeded my expectations. I look back now at my "before pictures" and I'm just so happy with my new youthful results. That said, I was so pleasantly surprised the day after surgery when a beautiful floral arrangement of fragrant orchids were sent to my home with "Best Wishes" from Dr. Steiger and staff for a speedy recovery. Pleased as I am, I can't help but recommend Dr. Jacob Steiger for any facial procedure you may be considering. By the way, I'm 62 years old and most people now guess my age as 15 yrs. younger than I am. Thanks Dr. Steiger!

|  Dr jacob Steiger changed my life!  |  show details
by Christine Hobbs on Jun 16th, 2013

I had a serious fall and severely broke my nose. I made a very bad decision to find a plastic surgeon based on the distance from my home. I had rhinoplasty done by a local plastic surgeon and it was a nightmare! Not only did my nose look worse but he destroyed my septem and my nose collapsed. I was devasted. Then thank God I found Dr Steiger! He performed a revision rhinoplasty, which very few plastic surgeons are qualified to do. He also repaired all the damage done to my septum and sinuses. My nose looks amazing! You honestly cant even tell I had a broken nose or any surgery! Any woman with a horrible nose knows what it does to your self esteem and your outlook on life. Dr Jacob Steiger is the most amazing doctor I have ever met and I have reccomended him to everyone I know!

|  Amazing Doctor, Amazing Surgery, Love LOVE LOVE results!  |  show details
by Katie Rattray on May 13th, 2013

Dr. Jacob Steiger performed my third rhinoplasty, I was very nervous to undergo another surgery. I had two previous surgeries in Orlando, Florida and was not happy with the results. I found Dr. Steiger after doing extensive research for a plastic surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty. I am so grateful I found Dr. Jacob Steiger. After my initial consultation with Dr. Steiger I continued to visit other plastic surgeons for a year. I just wanted to be sure I was making the right choice this time. After visiting doctors all over the US (New York City, California, etc) I came back to Dr. Steiger. I felt the most comfortable with him, he gave me realistic expectations and possibilities of results. I was very nervous that my nose would look too fake or not change enough. Dr. Steiger was the perfect mix of both. I scheduled my surgery for the beginning of March 2013. The surgery went well and recovery was good. I knew immediately after my surgery that my nose was going to be exactly what I wanted. Even with the swelling and bandages you could tell it was perfect! I had my bandages off a week later and was beyond pleased with the results. He did exactly what he said he would. I still looked like me. That in my opinion is what makes a great plastic surgeon. A doctor who understands that every nose is not created equally. My nose is just right for my face. It has been a little over two months since my surgery and I am still loving my nose. My friends that know I had it done can not believe how good it looks and people who don't know say I look great and younger. :) Dr. Jacob Steiger is not only an amazing doctor he is an amazing person. He personally called to check on me over the weekend after my husband called and said I was experiencing a lot of pain. He was just as excited about my results as I was. The staff at his practice exceeding my expectations as well. They are all so nice and kind. I will continue to refer friends and family to Dr. Jacob Steiger. I advise anyone thinking about possibly having a rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty to visit Dr. Jacob Steiger. I will continue to refer friends and family to him. Thank you for helping give me the confidence I always wished I had. I can look in the mirror now and love what I see. I am a better version of the old me.

|  Plastic Surgery without the Plastic!  |  show details
by Mindy on Jan 29th, 2013

I am so happy that I found Dr. Steiger. Not only does he have a beautiful state of the art facilty, he has a great staff and he is a wonderful doctor. He does not push any procedures but recommends what is right for the patient. I've been going to Dr. Steiger for almost two years. As a professional working for a large corporation, I need to look fresh and energetic. Dr. Steiger got rid of the circles and bags under my eyes which I never thought I could get rid of. My down time was minimal. I look natural. Just a better version of myself.

by Kevin Feldman Boca Raton, FL on Jan 28th, 2013

Dr Steiger is hands down the best facial plastic surgeon around. His new self contained state of the art surgical facility and wonderful bedisde manner take away all the anxiety of surgery. My saggy baggy eyes are no more thanks to Dr Steiger

|  Best facial plastic surgeon ever!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

Dr. Steiger performed a facelift, fat transfer, microdermabrasion and chin implant on me on Oct. 12 2012. I was thrilled with the results. Dr. Steiger is a skilled surgeon and artist. I actually looked better then I did when I was younger. The result were very natural. Everyone I know asked if I was on vacation because I looked so good and well rested. I want everyone to know about Dr. Steiger because he is truly one in 100 million!!!! His office staff are all caring and knowledgeable.

|  Dr Jacob Steiger/ Primary Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I had my primary rhinoplasty performed under the care of Jacob Steiger MD in Boca Raton Florida. This occurred yesterday on September 20, 2012. I am beyond thrilled with the results already. I am myself an MD Ophthalmologist in Florida, and as a doctor had very high expectations of the level of care I would require and Dr. Steiger delivered. I have wanted to have my nose corrected for some 30 years and finally chose Dr Steiger after my friend and colleague Dr Louis DeLuca, MD, a plastic surgeon in Boca Raton, highly recommended Dr. Steiger to me. Dr. Steiger is a facial plastic surgeon, double boarded in ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery and knew the anatomy of the nose inside and out and therefore could provide a beautiful new nose with sound support to prevent future collapse and that could withstand the test of time. He comes with outstanding training from an ENT residency at University of Pennsylvania (Ivy League) and a facial plastics fellowship at University of Michigan. He received his MD at University of Miami, all of these prestigious institutions. His bedside manner was terrific and he was diligent in answering my many, many specific and challenging questions preoperatively. Given that I am myself an MD physician I likely had even more detailed scientific questions than average and Dr Steiger never made me feel rush or hurried. Quite the opposite, he even invited me back for future discussions prior to surgery. His office staff was excellent, friendly and relaxed and helped to make sure everything was scheduled correctly and assisted with both the cosmetic aspects of rhinoplasty as well as obtaining the insurance referrals for the medical septoplasty, turbinate reduction and balloon sinus surgery that I had performed at the same time. They are a truly dedicated staff and made sure that everything went very smoothly. The day of surgery went well and Dr Steiger accommodated my request for Propofol only anesthesia such that I was able to wake up from the surgery without feeling fatigued or groggy and also had no problems with nausea or illness either. The pain was only moderate the first day and he provided pain meds and nausea meds which helped eliminate all discomfort. Although I am wearing a cast I can already tell that I will love my new straight nose. He even accommodated my request to take a photo of my nose before I woke up while on the operating table at the end of the procedure so that I would be able to see exactly how things would look without having to wait until the end of the week for the "big reveal." This helped ALOT with eliminating anxiety and wondering about how things went. My profile is now extremely straight and I have a well defined, beautiful nasal tip. On the afternoon after surgery, surprisingly, I also noticed that I could breathe better than I could pre-operatively. Although there is now some natural swelling and congestion I am certain this will be gone in a very short time. Having been advised to use Sineech and Bromelain was very helpful as was icing for the first 24-36 hours. I cannot tell you how pleased I was with Dr Steiger and his meticulous attention to detail. I am so delighted to recommend him to all of you and if you have questions hope you will contact me directly at my office, Dr Adam Koenigsberg MD, 904-996-7774, or my website www.eyemusclesurgery.com.

Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. Steiger is the best plastic surgeon in US. Extreamly professional and friendly. I had the best resault of my facelift. Very lucky that I choosed him. And all of his staff is exellent!

|  Best Reconstructive Surgeon!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Almost 10 years ago I made a mistake by getting silicone injections in my upper and lower lips. I was extremely unsatisfied with the way my lips turned out - they were way too big! I was so self conscience about them. I was nervous because my face is the first thing people see. The first surgeon I went to did a horrible lip reduction procedure which left me even more unhappy. My lip was so uneven. I was so distraught! I did a google search for lip reduction and Dr Steiger came up. Dr Steiger reconstructed my upper lip last week and I couldnt be happier!!! My upper lip is even and perfect size. I finally found a Dr who fixed my lip!!!! They look GREAT!!!! Dr Steiger is also the nicest, most pleasant, down to earth Dr I've met. I will now be going to him in 2 months for a lip reduction on my lower lip. THANK YOU DR STEIGER!!!!

|  Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

My quest for a surgeon for upper blepharoplasty was a long one. We're talking my eyes here. With living in Miami, I had a slew of plastic surgeons to search from in both Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. There were surgeons with experience but with what I could tell would not be acceptable bedside manner and vice versa. Dr. Steiger was my last consult and I knew my yearlong search was over. Dr. Steiger is not only a perfectionist and an incredible facial plastic surgeon, he genuinely cares about what you are trying to achieve. His results are unbelievably natural. His pre and post-op visits are as important to him as his surgeries are. I was ecstatic that he concentrates on the neck up, thus making him an expert in his field. To say I am pleased is an understatement. He is absolutely, 100% worth the drive to Boca. Absolutely fabulous...

|  He is simply the BEST!!!!!!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

As a follow up after a scary visit to the Delray ER for a headache and vertigo problem for my husband, the booking staff squeezed us in to Dr. Steiger's already "double booked" busy schedule..they were wonderful to squeeze usin, as we were preparing to leave to drive home to Philadelphia in a few days..Dr. Steiger impressed us so much with his careful evaluation of my husband's problem and with his courtesy and caring nature.....I cannot help but repeat.."He is simply the BEST!!!!!"

|  One of the best in South Florida  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

My otoplasty procedure with Dr Steiger was excellent. He took twice the time to speak with me than your typical surgeon. He was honest and thoroughly explained everything without trying to sell me a procedure. To say his staff was friendly is really an understatement. The results of my procedure were...Wow! Totally natural looking, no one knows I had anything done. The whole experience from start to finish was excellent. A surgeon who is highly skilled, honest and cares...you just don't see many like this.

|  Amazing and Natural Results  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

I had facial fat transfer and and neck lift. I was looking for a doctor who would give me a natural look, and after seeing 4 other dr's, I finally found Dr. Steiger. I was impressed with him immediately, his patience, attention and knowledge was one of a kind. I think we spent about an hour in the room, talking and asking questions. He explained and answered everything I asked, and I never felt rushed out. I scheduled the surgery immediately, and I am now recovered, and can't say enough about how perfectly happy I am with the results. I feel lucky and blessed that I was able to find Dr. Steiger. He is absolutely the BEST facial doctor!

Mar 4th, 2012

Dr. Steiger did an outstanding job on my otoplasty procedure. I would highly recommend him. I chose to be awake and I didn't feel a thing and he did a fantastic job!-Amanda

|  Fantastic doctor with best attitude!  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

I came across this doctor by chance and cannot be happier! I had my eyes and fat transfer done and the result is amazing. The doctor is very young, however very mature and professional. My every visit was very pleasant and never rushed! It looks like he has all the time you need for all the questions.

|  My Facial Plastic Surgery Experience with Dr. Steiger  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Hi I'm Judie and I am 67 years old. Dr. Steiger performed my facial plastic surgery almost 3 months ago on 10/13/11 and I couldn't be more pleased!! I had wanted to do this surgery about 10- 15 years ago but postponed doing anything because of fear. I was terrified of the procedure itself and of finding the correct doctor. Then I was fortunate enough to see Dr. Steiger interviewed by a news anchor on the local news. I was very impressed by the way he explained his methods for what he calls a "deep plane" facelift. I researched his website and found an abundance of info which is really great for anyone considering doing a procedure bcause it allows you to formulate intelligent questions BEFORE you speak with the doctor !!! I consulted with Dr. Steiger two timesbefore booking my surgery. I found him to be welcoming, kind, patient and more then happy to answer all of my questions and concerns. He is a talented doctor with extrodinary skills and very much a perfectionist, a very good thing for his patients. If you are looking for a doctor who can perform facial plastic surgery with natural results, then Dr.Steiger would be an excellent choice !!!!Another plus for this doctor is that hehas a lovely office staff. They are a pleasure to deal with and always veryhelpful!!!

|  So grateful for Dr Steiger  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr Steiger completed a revision rhinoplasty on me in June. My case was quite complex as there was significant damage that required repair. I was incredibly nervous about the procedure and Dr Steiger knew this. He was open and direct about the possibilities but was confident he could achieve improvement in my overall appearance. He called me the day before surgery just to check on me because he knew I was so nervous (no doctor has ever done that!). Dr. Steiger's work well exceeded my expectations. I expected some improvement and got way more than I imagined. His bedside manner is superb and his staff is kind and caring. I drove quite a few miles to visit Dr. Steiger and would absolutely do it again.

May 29th, 2011

Dr. Steiger performed a torn ear lobe repair on me. I went in for a free consultation and I decided that I wanted the procedure and Dr. Steiger did it right then and there so I would not have to come back! Such an amazing doctor, took the time to explain everything to me and talked to me during the procedure. He has an amazing bedside manner!!! The only complaint I have is that Dr. Steiger repierced the ear when it was healed, his secretary lost my appointment, even though she gave me an appointment card. I called the day before because no one called me to confirm and his secretary told me to come in at a different time and I had to wait over an hour for the repiercing which took two minutes.

|  Happy with My Nose  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

I had a rhinoplasty with this doctor earlier this year. He also fixed my deviated septum at the same time. I would highly recommend him to anyone. My sister is having her nose done by him this summer.

|  Incredible doctor - highly recommend  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr. Steiger is an incredible facial plastic surgeon. He has treated numerous family members including myself ranging from fillers to surgery to lasers. You won't be disappointed with Dr. Steiger.

|  Beautiful Eyelids  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Steiger by a friend of mine whose facelift he performed. Seeing her remarkable change, I decided to see him for surgery. I had my upper and lower eyelids done as well as fat injections around the eyes and I could not be happier with the results. I still look like myself, but I don't have bags under my eyes anymore, and my drooping eyelids are no more. People remark as to how refreshed I look. I should have done this years ago.

|  A Rhinoplasty Master - Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

I visited with several surgeons before finding Dr. Steiger. As soon as I walked into his office, I knew I found the right doctor for me. His office staff is extremely helpful and kind. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met - ever. He was thorough and explained things to me in a way that I could understand it. His before and after photos are incredible, and very natural looking, which is exactly what I wanted.I had the surgery and it was exactly like Dr. Steiger said it would be. The recovery was even easier then I thought, and I was back to school in a week with no bruising. I now have the nose that I should have been born with. It looks amazing. My family and friends are amazed. On top of it all, I never thought I had problems breathing, but now I can breath 100% better through my nose, as well as looking great. Dr. Steiger delivered a result better then I could have ever imagined. I cannot thank-you enough Dr. Steger, you are a true genius!

|  Saved and changed my life!!!  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

I consulted with Dr. Steiger about correcting a very bad rhinoplasty. In addition to looking horrible, I had tremendous difficulty breathing. I already had one revision many years ago which only complicated matters. I had developed low self esteem; did not want to make eye contact with anyone; and had given up on the idea that the problems were correctable.Dr. Steiger told me that he was sure he could correct the breathing problems. He then told me he would do everything he could to improve the appearance. He said it wouldn't be perfect because this was not a virgin nose but he said he "always shoots for the home run." He knew he'd get an improvement but there was no way to know how much. He used a rib cartilage from a cadaver because I am over 50. Mine would have been too hard. He is a genius. My nose is perfect. I couldn't be happier. I was in a state of shock when he held up that mirror. I still can't take my eyes off it. After 30 years of misery, I love my nose. It is so natural that no one quite noticed it was even fixed. He is so amazing. He is also sweet, respectful and kind. He is also drop dead gorgeous but that is irrelevant. Don't be fooled by his age and think he is too young to be trusted. That's what we needed was some new, young, creative talent with the skill in the new techniques that the old timers didn't have. Thank you, Dr. Steiger for saving and changing my life. MLS

Sep 3rd, 2009

Office staff are professional and courteous. He has an amazing bedside manner. He explains things so that I could understand them. I had a problem with my sinuses for years, and no other doctor was able to help me with it. After seeing Dr. Steiger, I can now breathe easy. Amazing Doctor, Great Guy!

|  A Doctor that Cares  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2008

Dr. Steiger cares about his patients. I was in the waiting room with a couple of other patients of his (a rarity,since I usually never wait!) and all 3 of them - ranging in age from 31 to 91 - were gushing about what an amazing Doctor Dr. Steiger is. He does an incredible job, he is a perfectionist through and through. I saw a facelift he did , and he is absolutely a "natural" doctor. The Lady looked wonderful, and had she not shown me her stitches, I would not have know she had a full face and neck lift.