Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob Stephen
Dr. Jacob Stephen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dekalb, IL, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Cudahy, WI (and 4 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob Stephen has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jacob Stephen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Amer Kassar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dekalb, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Sami Atassi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Dekalb, IL 0.05 mi29
Dr. Oliver Olea
Dekalb, IL 0.05 mi12