A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Sweidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Sweidan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Sweidan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweidan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweidan has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob I Sweidan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob I. Sweidan practice?
- Dr. Jacob Sweidan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Sweidan practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Garden Grove Surgeons and Garden Grove Pediatricians.