A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob E Teitelbaum MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob E. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum practices Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Physiatrists.