A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Cross Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Cross Townsend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross Townsend graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Cross Townsend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- St. Vincent's Blount
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Cross Townsend MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Cross Townsend practice?
- Dr. Jacob Cross Townsend has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Cross Townsend practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, AL and Charleston, SC.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.