Dr. Jacob Vadakekalam MD Patient Reviews

August 30th, 2016
HR
Informative, kind

December 8th, 2015
i had dr v for 2.5 years. good doc. miss his quick wit and caring aproach he seem to have. he also diagnosed some other issues that were related to my condition. that other docs overlooked.

January 27th, 2015
Sgt
Since I was referred to the Doctor I have only seen him twice, come to realize I will see him every six months. Twice a year. Seems to be a good Doctor within my 2 visits. But his support staff SUCKS!! They don't care about returning calls and following up when they're suppose to. On third month for A1C exams you see NP which I don't care for, I came to see the Doctor not a nurse. I or the insurance company should not be billed as Doctor Visit. Seems like all Doctors priorities are money not their patients.

January 21st, 2015
Was nice before but now rude, short and almost uncaring.

October 7th, 2014
Patient for 2 years
Dr. V is very very nice and smart! He is very through with his work and takes time to listen to what you have to say or ask and always warns me about my weight and how important it is to maintain a healthy diet to live a good quality life. Very sweet person.

November 5th, 2013
pt
read other comments posted by other Pt's. Sorry for there bad experience.. my experience was wounderful. the Doctor was great. answered all my questions, spend all the time we needed. followed up with one of his NP wich she was great, very friendly, careing. I'm sorry other people had bad experiences, mine was great and i'll will be refering my friends and family....

September 26th, 2013
Will not be going back
We were highly recommended to this Dr. and were really looking forward to having him as a permanent Dr. We were rushed by the nurse that checks your vitals and then he rushed our first visit. He just handed over a monitor and told us to go take a Diabetes Education Class and sent us off with meds to return in 6 weeks. Within those weeks I lost very much weight and felt really fatigues so when I returned to see him I was hoping to have a resolution. Well he rushed me off and said that it was a good thing I had lost weight for my diabetes. When we questioned if maybe the meds was making me feel this way, he got upset and plainly said "Stop taking the Meds then, you'll see what happens". Not what we expected from a professional. Bedside manners are bad, very rude and sarcastic. Will never return no matter how many certificates he has.........

March 3rd, 2011
Do not go to this Dr. if you are wanting answers.
Dr. V spent little time with me and did not want to hear of my concerns. When I talked about fatigue and weight gain he quickly said I have a hand to mouth disease!!! I am only slightly over my BMI.... I refused to go back and found another Dr. who found I had critical values to be addressed and now take shots weekly. If I had listened to Dr. V I would be in a critical situation because of his opinion and not because he had labs to back up his rude comment!!!

January 20th, 2010
Outstanding
One of the best I have seen

October 31st, 2009
Unable to diagnose simple problem
Spent about five minutes with me, difficult to get past his language barrier. Unable to diagnose a very simple problem that only took another doctor a moment to realize.