A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Ward, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Tucker Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob T. Ward practice?
- Dr. Jacob Ward has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jacob Ward practices Family Medicine near , .