Dr. Jacob Ward MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017
Friendly yet professsional
Have only seen him once but he was friendly and interested in what I had to say and I felt very comfortable discussing my pain issues with him. Since I am private pay, I have the option of choosing which doctor to see and I choose Dr Ward. In spite of certain negative press releases I have read since seeing him, I choose to believe it was a lot of hype and it certainly has not changed my mind about wanting him to be my doctor.

August 18th, 2016
As a healthcare provider personally, I am certainly selective about my physician. I have been going to Dr. Ward for many years and recommend him without reservation.

February 27th, 2014
Front Desk Staff
Dr. Ward is great and so is his nurse assistant that attends certain appointments with him. His Front Desk Staff on the other hand is absolutely awful. I am never sure of her name because she says it so fast and irritated, that it is impossible to understand her. She has a british accent though and is always very rude when I have to call the office... If it wasn't for my liking for Dr. Ward I would change doctors. I have never had a good experience with her and neither has my mother, whom went out of her way to call me and tell me how rude she was when she had to change one of my appointments for me. If you cannot handle the busy, rushed environment with tact, and be polite to the patients then you should leave!!! I work in a very busy medical office and know I would be fired very quickly if I EVER spoke to patients the way she does. I am sure I am not the first person to observe this.

February 24th, 2014
Great doctor!
He's , a great Doctor and his staff really cares .Doctor ward has been my doctor for 7 years now and I would highly recommend him .to anyone looking for a good famley doctor !

February 21st, 2014
patient
Dr. Ward listens to you, which not all doctors do. He respects your involvement in your healthcare and your knowledge of your own body. He is also very helpful in assisting you reach your health goals as a collaborative process.

July 10th, 2012
Don't go to this office!!!!
I made an appointment 3 months in advance. Showed up for my appointment and was told they lost my information, and the Dr. is out this week. I tell them I want an appointment next week,and they procede to tell me I have to wait 3 more months or find another doctor. Dr. Ward is listed as my primary with my insurance, so that has to be changed. I am out of my medication, and they could care less about the whole thing. The so called manager and the receptionist were rude and I am totally disgusted by this office.

June 18th, 2012
Our Insurance Company sent us to Dr. Ward. I called the office requesting an appointment, I needed one early in the morning, sometime in the next few days or so.Not a big rush. The person on duty said I'd just have call the office and see if they had any openings.Actually what she meant was go find another doctor. Thanks, I will.

June 26th, 2011
T. Bell
Excellent doctor. Very professional. Entire staff is friendly and goes out of their way to be helpful. Dr. Ward, Colleen, Debbie, Cary, Lene, Amber, and Jennifer take very good care of me and my family. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone.

September 23rd, 2010
Great Experience
I have been a patient of Dr. Ward for about a year and have had only great experiences. I was previously a patient of Dr. Graham MAtthews and althoug ...

September 4th, 2010
Our family doctor since 1994 - 16 years. Always professional, stays current in technology and medical research. Office staff very helpful and caring.

August 18th, 2010
Above expectation
As a firefighter/ EMT / Medic student, I have formed a high standard for patient care. It is refreshing to find a Doctor who's standards exceed what one should expect. His staff is vigilant as health care providers staying on top of the latest skills and knowledge in health care. I was very sick with an illness that all of the major hospital systems in Atlanta could not pin point. This illness kept me out of work for over a year, and now This will be the 3rd year that I have been back on the job. I owe this to Dr. Ward and his staff. He stuck with it and was able to correct and treat my symptoms. Not only that, but he researched and gained even more knowledge on my treatment. I had several hospital physicians tell me that if I made it out of the hospital, I would most likely not return to work. Dr. Ward saw it fit to continue until the mystery was solved. For that I am thankful. He is has a passion for his work and it shows.

May 27th, 2017