Dr. Jacob Weinberg MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Miami Lakes, FL

January 5th, 2017
Top Scoliosis Specialist in South Florida
Dr. Weinberg treated my daughter for scoliosis. He began seeing her in 6th grade and she was off the brace by the end of 9th, without surgery. Dr. Weinberg was always optimistic and very supportive. He clearly outlined a treatment plan and we stuck with it. If you live in South Florida and have a loved one with scoliosis, you owe it to them (and yourselves) to visit Dr. Weinberg.

November 25th, 2016
Dr. Weinberg is knowledgeable, professional and an excellent surgeon.

November 19th, 2015
Completely rushed me when seeing me. He did the usual X-rays which he though were suffice enough to diagnose my knee problems. He ended up completely misdiagnosing my MCL tear causing my knee to get re-injured 3 DAYS after seeing him. He diagnosed me with "knee soreness" at which point he told me I could continue my activities like normal. 3 days later me knee gets injured while working out and he refused to have a follow up appointment with me to see what was going on. Completely unprofessional and I went to a different orthopedic where he told me I had a MCL tear and now I will need surgery because of the severity of the tear.

September 25th, 2015
Bad experience
I took my baby there. Waited for 90 min. Dr ordered xrays without walking in to see the baby. Then i requsted to come in first and examine the child. Unprofessional. Spent few minutes. Rude. Do not go there.

July 27th, 2010
Outstanding Orthopedist, great bedside manner
Dr. Weinberg was down to earth, answered all our questions, (mine and my family) and eliminated my pain and helped me to eliminate my back pain. He was a kind man and very professional. Was there to answer questions after surgery and before. He was courteous and the wait was short.

September 1st, 2009
awesome
best doctor in the world. gave me back movement of my arm!

August 29th, 2009
Highly Recommended
I have seen Dr. Weinberg for both of my sons and myself. I find him to be one of the most professional, concise and friendly physicians I have ever seen. A particular strength is that he doesn't order unnecessary tests and is fully capable of forming a diagnosis using the H&P. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Weinberg to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon or a 2nd opinion.